Friday 22 June 2012

The weak end

Weekends have actually been so amazing as of late. School is wrapping up. The weather is pretty much perfect, minus the zombie inducing heat wave we have had. Last night we had a nice thunderstorm (thank you, I do not have to water my thirsty plants now!). My hibiscus bloomed with not one, but two flowers during the course of today. Tonight is filled with parties, drinks, and music... pretty much shaping up to be awesome. Tomorrow is more music, more drinks, and some art. I cannot complain. Well, I can, but I am trying not to! Not when things are seemingly this awesome!
The last few weekends have been spent at local events, mostly put on in some way shape or form through Londonfuse. I really need to be posting pictures soon. We live in a vain, material culture... pictures make things more interesting... well , blogs for sure.  I am sorry I am such a mediocre "blogger" at best : )

A few weekends ago we went to the Grickle Grass Festival . It was the absolute best to swig long island iced teas, dance to beats, whilst in my long loved childhood museum exhibits! Regardless of Brady's face- it was a blast! I will do a full post on it when I am less lethargic!
I have lots of ideas for posts coming up... right now I just feel so indebted to my millions of fans (is there an emoticon or symbol for sarcasm? I haven't figured that out yet) to write something! Hence something about my weekend.  


(btw, hibiscus flowers make your drinks prettier and more deliciously magical. Proven fact) ((I am also apparently obsessed with hibiscus' in general))
Until then, I bid yous ado and wish you a fantastic weekend! Be kind and stay pretty!

1 comment:

  1. I think you spelled "weekend" wrong. You indicated any errors should be pointed out to you. When will I make it into a post? Was last Thursday not blog worthy? Jo would have included it for sure! Love you!

    ReplyDelete