Tuesday 19 June 2012

I'm the scene, you're the director

As I stagger my way around Blogger, attempting to figure out what I am doing, I find myself really, truly pondering that exact question- What the hell am I doing? 
I am really unsure of the content of this blog, or if I will even care about this continued documentation in a week. Nevertheless, I think I will venture on. 
I have a lot to say about fashion, enough to say about art, and a whole load to say about the state of the world. Most likely the blog will entail some outfit posts, along with some photos of amazing vintage purchases from Talize and the like. I hope to discuss amazing cultural events going on within my own city, as well as around Ontario, and most hopefully- beyond!
I will attempt to keep your interest, while also attempting to always use correct grammar and spelling-- one of my blogger pet peeves. Suggestions and corrections are always appreciated. 
I have nothing to say that is anymore important than the next person- a thought that often occurs to me while reading other blogs- however, I suppose the big realization was that I actually need to say these aforementioned things.
Perfect, with all that said: I am abbie and this is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment